Saturday, February 13, 2010

kiley with most embarrassing moment

Transcript Credit: Yahoo! Eurosport UK


Who was your sporting hero growing up?

Let me thinkI used to do gymnastics when I was younger so I would have to say Shannon Miller, who won two golds at the Atlanta Olympics.

What would you be doing if you were not involved with the WWE?

Well I was studying broadcast journalism in Florida before I was in the WWE so would probably would have tried to be a television anchor.

If your house was on fire, what item would you save?

Probably the teddy bear I’ve had since I was really young. His name is ‘bear’ not very original, I know.

What would you sing at Karaoke?

I like “big butts”. ‘Baby Got Back’ from Sir Mix-A-Lot – I love that song.

Who would be your three dream dinner-party guests?

Good question. I think I would go for Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson and Brad Pitt – Brad for his conversational skills of course!

What is your most annoying habit?

Biting my nails – it’s a nervous habit.

What’s your most embarrassing moment?

I don’t know. I do something embarrassing every day – I blame the blond hair.

What’s currently on your iPod?

Lady Gaga is getting a lot of play at the moment.

Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with?

Paris Hilton. I really don’t care for her.

What single thing would you take with you to a desert island?

Probably my cellphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment